Wednesday, July 15, 2015

10 I've Learned Tips! (Part1)

10 Tips from Live and Learn and Pass It On, check out the book for more awesome tips.

1. I’ve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something. - Age 46

2. I’ve learned that my gas tank is always empty when I’m late for an important meeting. -Age 32

3. I’ve learned that after age 50 you get the furniture disease. That’s when your chest falls into your drawers -Age 53

4. I’ve learned you shouldn’t call a $100 meeting to solve a $10 problem. -Age 52

5. I’ve learned that if I’m in trouble at school, I’m in more trouble at home. -Age 11

6. I’ve learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides. -Age 58

7. I’ve learned that nothing really bad happens when you tear those little “do not remove” tags from pillows. -Age 31

8. I’ve learned that motel mattresses are better on the side away from the phone. -Age 50

9. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back. -Age 66

10. I’ve learned that you can’t tell how far a frog can jump just by looking at him. -Age 79

No comments:

Post a Comment