Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Car be Gummed

One of my bad habits bit me in the butt today. I have a really bad habit of throwing gum out the car window when I am done with it. When I am driving it just seems like the easy thing to do. A few days ago I through my gum out the window like I always do. Came home, parked my car, went in the house, nothing unusually.
Fast forward to this morning... I walk up to my car and see a big blob of gum on my driver side door. Thinking nothing of it I go to flick it off. Unfortunately the gum was melted and just attached me to my door, spreading the gum all over over my hand and stinging from the door. I try to keep most of it with me, but a lot of the string mess fell back onto my car.
 I look over and see the garbage men coming and my friends mom from high school that I hadn't seen in forever. Trying to hide and prevent myself from looking like an idiot, I go to get into the car. The gum is still all over my hand, so it gets on the door handle as well. My new project for tomorrow morning (when it isn't so hot) is to clean the gum off my car.
Moral of the story, despise of your gum properly. I can't say this will keep me from ever throwing gum out of my window again, but I will definitely re-think it next time.

What is your craziest gum story? I'm sure we all have a few of them to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment