Monday, June 29, 2015

Secrets: To Creating the Life of Your Dreams (Ebook)

From wisdomtimes.com anyone can get a free ebook called Secrets: To Creating the Life of Your Dreams. On here I will be talking about some key points of the book and my opinions. Hopefully if you like what you read on here you will download the free ebook. If you get the free ebook and read it, let me know what you think :).

The three simple questions:
1. 'Create and Live your dream life' - Is there a reason that you have heard this line before? I was always told to follow my dreams and do what makes me happy. As a child I was dyslexic and school was challenging. I had to overcome a lot to get where I am today (like most people).
2. Is it possibly that it's not an accident you are reading this book now? After picking it out and deciding to ask for the free ebook I think it was my choice to read it lol.
3. If this book does have the answers in it for creating your dream life, what is stopping you from giving it a try? Life has it's limitations. I'm on the way to building my dream life, but it won't happen in the blink of an eye.

Lessons/Quotes:
1. Stay in the present moment and focus on whatever you are doing at this time. "The best way to get is to give, just like the best way to achieve power is to empower other. So when you give someone 100%of yourself, they really feel it."
2. "You must live your life as you see fit, and bring the world all of the contributions you know how to bring."
3. "A dream is the seed of possibility planted in the soul of a human being, which calls him to pursue a unique path to the realization of his purpose." ~Sharon Hall
4. "If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster."
5. Some tools to work on asking for help: Meditation and building intuition.
6. Belief traps: When you want to do something, but you can't for some reason (or think you can't). This leaves us stuck in place. Modify your goals to fit you, to avoid this trap.
7. DCBA - Dream, Connect, Believe, Act.

Observations/Thoughts:
1. The interview with God format is very interesting. Not what I expected.
2. Many musicians have mastered the art of being in the moment and giving people their full heart.
3. People will keep seeking you out if you make them special/actually care about them.
4. It is sad that the graveyard holds most peoples dreams. Weird idea in the book, but it makes sense.
5. Picture your life's dream already created? What does it look like?
6. You have to have a goal, in order to reach a goal.
7. Make your goals exciting and inspiring.
8. We like movies that show other succeeding because it gives us hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment