Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm Dangerous.

          IMMA DIE!!!! Idk what it is, but the past week I have been accident prone. Mostly at work. I have got at least five cuts. One of the cuts is really deep and I should probably go get it checked out. It doesn't look like its going to heal :/. Today I am almost done with my shift and I stand up. Well guess where my head ends up. Right into the metal door of the overhead freezer. My manager looks at me funny as I stumbled for a second and try not to face plant the floor..... HE THOUGHT I WAS DANCING!!!! I was like no I hit me head lol. Sense I was distracted by work I didn't notice how hard I actually hit me head.  I have a feeling I might have a concussion, which  means I shouldn't go to sleep. On the down side I have work again at 12 tomorrow. Which means I need to go to sleep. Ugh this choice is a hard one. The bump on my head is like the size of an egg. 

        My Friday night was pretty awesome. I hung out with an amazing group of friends. Hopefully they had fun as well :). TWILIGHT was amazing, but I kept almost crying. The mother and daughter scenes were getting to me. Giving up your daughter and/or being scared for your daughters life would be a terrible feeling. I just kinda related to Bella. The slide show at the end got to me too. I guess it was just so sweet and romantic lol. I'm a sucker for romantic stuff..... just keep it on the down low :P. Most people probably wouldn't label me the romantic type.

       A few big things have happened sense I last blogged. I decided to hand in my 2 weeks notice at work..... That is if work doesn't kill me first. I felt like its not where I belong right now and my heads in other places. I worked at my old place and loved it. It was about brightening peoples days and I felt like I was making a difference. I want to have that feeling again. I want to do volunteer stuff and hopefully once I get out of college I will be able to go on a volunteer trip to another state. I would be gone for 4 months at the least. 

       I have almost completed my observation class and I feel that I will miss it. Rushing around everyday will be over though. As much as I loved observing I know I didn't have the time for it with school. Now I will have more time to get my school work done.

        Though I have lots more to say I will save it for tomorrow. Screw concussions, I will be going to sleep. I'll be fine in the morning. I'm normally playing with when it comes to my health, so I'm not worried. It's just another day of being me :P.


No comments:

Post a Comment