Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What in the world is going on?

I have not wrote a blog in a while (according to my friends blog anyway). I guess I will write one now then lol. I have a lot of things I can and probably will rant about at some point (maybe in this blog or later). I slept almost all day, so staying up for a while is not a problem. I just need to make sure to take my quiz after this.

I had a old friend come up and spend the night last night.It was interesting watching him try to learn swing dancing (which I need to start doing). Plus playing tag as we tried to find each other at the community college near by was interesting to. My night was definitely an interesting one.

he just IS.PASSION OF THE CHRIST is a movie that I encourage people to watch. When I was little by Dad told me he was going to see it and encouraged me to watch it when I got older. I am definitely glad I waited till now to watch it. I cried for most of the movie. Seeing people in pain (especially if they did nothing wrong) is not exactly my strongest moment. Yea it's a really good movie though.

ELLEN is awesome and always has been. I don't have time to watch her shows, so sometimes I watch the videos on Youtube. The ones where she is scaring people are really funny. I suggest looking some of them up because they are going to make your day better :). 

I will make one rant, it's kinda about being innocent lol. I have heard a lot of stuff from friends and others, yet I happen to still be innocent. Does anyone still get caught off guard by people being people. I mean like by the actions they take. I will be sitting there and think ohhh..... there is not much they could do to surprise me anymore. But something happens that has never even crossed you mind. You get a text or see something that just makes you go "What in the world is going on?" You feel like your in a really messed up dream, but it's actually real lol.

I have a lot to do before classes end this semester. There are a few weeks left. Hopefully I can get everything done that I need to. I'm looking forward to hanging with the group tomorrow and saturday. I have a million applications to fill out, papers to write, and exams to take. 



1 comment: