Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Long Nights

Well I haven't blogged in a while. I was trying to blog everyday, but I got distracted (which should not be surprising to anyone). A lot has happened since my last post. I don't have time to talk about most of it.

Olan Rogers on youtube is funny. LOOK HIM UP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZO9tMetxno I have only seen a few of his videos. Watch the one I posted. You will love it.

Last night I went out with awesome people. I was having a night where everything I said came out wrong, so they will probably joke with me about it forever. We were at a swing dancing thing and I was watching. We were talking about what guy we would dance with. What I decide to say is, "I would do all of them." Later, someone said whip.... Needless to say I was zoned out and said, "Whipps? I like whips!!!" Ash was texting people on my phone and asked what I wanted her to say (she was talking really loud), I told her she was being loud (which had nothing to do with that he was texting about), she goes "you want me to text him that?"

Jacobi and Hope came up. They are two very interesting people. Hope was crabby, which was interesting lol. I miss them and can't wait to hang with them again. I got stuck in a locker which was interesting.

I have been doing homework, work, and observations pretty much all the time. Except when I have time to go hang with people for a few hours. I think I might become an E-Board member too. That will be interesting and really time consuming. We will see what happens.

<--------I do this a lot lately!!!! Whoops lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment