Friday, November 23, 2012

Just wanna sleep!!

Well I have been home for the first time in forever. Thanksgiving was not bad. Idk if it's still the concussion or what. I have been feeling like I'm dying the past few days. I just wanna go to sleep, but apparently I can't because I don't feel good. This needs to get better ASAP. I would go to the doctor again, but I don't wanna have to call in for work. I already called off last weekend because I went to the hospital for the concussion.

I got to spend sometime with my cousins and god child today, so that was nice. We went to see clash of the guardians or something. I almost left before it because I didn't feel good, but somehow I managed to make it through the movie. I miss spending time with the little ones. They are so adorable.

Well no sleep means...... Random fact time. In middle school I was on the basketball team for the year. Most the people on the team were part of the popular crowd and I wasn't. I was kinda shy and didn't really care about the drama. Anyway I got passed the ball during a game and I wanted to prove myself. For those of you who know me it is not uncommen for me to have dumb moments. I wasn't paying attention and decided to try to go for the wrong hoop :P.

fluffy <------- Just cute lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment