Thursday, November 29, 2012

WAKE UP!!!

I have an exam at 6, so I am trying to stay awake. Idk what is wrong with me right now, but all I want to do is sleep. I will go to take a nap and wake up 9 hours later. I have been sleeping through alarms and stuff again. I can not miss this exam, I am already nervous about this class. I don't know how I am doing in it right now. To keep me awake I figured I would write a blog.
Serious Staring Contest…
I found an article about 50 lists your should write to lift your spirits, so I will start trying to write on in each blog. The first list will be people who inspire me (btw this is off the top of my head and in no order so no judging):
      1. Mom
      2. Dad (step mom and step sisters too)
      3. Aunt and Uncle
      4. Grandma and Grandpa
      5. My cousins (especially my adorable god child)
      6. Some famous people (to many to count)
      7. People on inspiring shows/movies
      8. My friends (sometimes lol)
      9. Anyone who dares to be themselves and not let the world make them someone they aren't
      10. Old friends and boyfriends (even the ones I no longer talk to)
Though I would like to say more specifically the people who inspire me, I decided to restrain from doing that. I know who i was thinking of when I wrote the list and I wanted to keep it to 10 things or people. Chances are all my good friends have inspired me in some way :).

<------ Idk why, but I found this to be really funny. You might not, but that sucks because I did lol. Yepp..... These are some funny fellows lol.

Does anyone ever find themselves writing a paper and thinking that something is funny, but when they go to laugh they write lol instead of actually laughing. I did that today in English class. I found it pretty funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment