Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Clothes in the Drier and It's Not a Date

literally ever morning<============ First off I love this movie. I have not seen it for a while and I feel like I should watch it soon. Plus this is me in the morning.

I went to see sinister today and it was a very interesting movie. It was what I did for Halloween. The rest of my day has been exams, observation and studying.

I left my clothes in the drier all day and guess where they are right now...... Still in the drier. Yes I love to piss people on campus off. I hope they all have driers lol. Exams can make me mean :P.

Can't wait for Cobi and Hope to come see me. These besties are amazing and I love and miss them. Hopefully Hope doesn't get into any flower this time.

According to Hope when someone has a bad day I should bake them Cupcakes? And we argue over what is considered a date. This girl..... She's crazy <3.

Wish me luck on meteorology.... I'm off to continue studying. This was a really short break lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment