Saturday, October 27, 2012

"Ships in the night, You keep passing me by"

Well, I went on a late night adventure and I'm gonna post this quickly before I go to bed. I did some homework before I went out. Tomorrow I will be doing a lot of homework and same on Sunday. My friend is gonna try to wake me up at 8:30 to get pancakes (good luck lol).

Last night was a fun night of truth or dare, quelf, and some other random crazy stuff. I got dared to jump out at someone and say Simon says. The guy I jumped out at turned out to be pretty awesome and we all ended up talking a little bit. Waving and exchanging numbers was also involved for some dares. It was really fun :).

Apparently I am once again "the matchmaker." It's whatever. I can pick out who would get a long and be cute together. On that note I can not determine how things will go between people. If I set them up and it does not work, I have no control over that.

I got to watch Grey's Anatomy today which I absolutely love. That show is amazing and I want to find my Derek :). I'm ready to find that guy I can spend my life with and I'm excited about it. I already have my best friend(s).

Me and Ash throwing things at Frans window to wake her up was pretty funny. Also, I like that I have my best friend to talk to again. She loves to send me a million things a day and I like looking at all the random crud she sends me.

 <-------------- Song of the day: Like Ships In the Night. It has nothing to do with Grey's Anatomy. But I figured to save time I would find a picture that mixed the song and show :). I absolutely love this picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nCXekqiqNo

No comments:

Post a Comment