Monday, October 22, 2012

My Day


   It's today again. Not really again I guess, but yea lol. Just another day on my long list of never ending days. I observed, went to class, slept, hung with Travis, and went to bowling (where I talked to Tweety Bird for a while and left). Two of my best friends texted about some interesting stuff...... Yet when I decide to take over she doesn't text me back :P. LOL. Such is life.                                                                                 
I'm very bad at making to do lists and keeping a planner up to date. I need to do both for a class and am so far behind that it's not even funny. I need to catch up on a whole month of activities, when I can barely remember what I did yesterday.

Facebook is good for a lot of things, but it has also become depressing. Over the summer I didn't go on much, because I didn't want to know what people had to say. Going down a million posts about drama and other dumb or sad stuff is pretty lame.

In other news it's raining..... Speaking of which I need to start working on my meteorology weather report. Now off to read Danielle Steel for an English assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment