Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm not yet dead

lunch time!      Well for starters Paranormal Activity 4 is not scary at all. It was actually pretty funny. Then Mike got scared because he tripped over the step on the way out. Anyway it was a pretty lame movie and I only jumped once. 

      I can not cook still.... and I really want to learn.... But I can't even make Ramen Noodles. I failed at that today. I managed to fix it lol. I put cheese and taco seasoning on it. I have a million people telling me they will teach me to cook. But someone needs to actually teach me.

    I'm becoming a speed reader, which is actually pretty fun and useful. Thank you English class for teaching me these random things that actually work. Though most the class thinks all this stuff is dumb, I enjoy it.

FUNNY THING: Me: "When's the due date?"  Friend: "What?" Me: "Whoops not what I meant." 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment