Thursday, October 18, 2012

Air One and Danielle Steel

During my full day of classes and doing homework, I came up with a few ideas of blogs I want to do. Those I will save for a day when I have more time.

I have to be up at 7:30 tomorrow to observe, than I have leadership training :).

First of Air One is my favorite at the moment. It's a radio station by where I live, that plays all uplifting music. Not only does it play hear, but you can find it in many places. If you have some time you should check it out (fair warning it is a christian station, but it's artists like skillet and superchick). It can make any day better for me.  Check it out: http://www.air1.com/

The other topic of review is Danielle Steel. For those of you who have never heard of her she is one of the best romance writers ever. Her books seem to have the same story line, with different events and characters of course. Right now I'm reading Kaleidoscope, which is about a soldier who becomes an actor who marries an amazing woman. Though there is a surprising turn, which you will need to read to find out :). Check it out here: http://www.daniellesteel.net/

BTW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment