Monday, October 15, 2012

Naps of Failure

First off I NEED to start getting more sleep during the night. I can't function during the day without some sleep at night. It's fine if I get a little sleep here and there. I haven't been sleeping so little that I hit the overly tired stage, but I haven't been sleeping enough to be awake.

I come home from one activity really tired, so I take a "short nap." Problem being I end up sleeping through the next thing I need to do. I wake up go to get out of bed and my body just doesn't want to. I end up sleeping through my top priority things.

This needs to stop today, because I need to go to all my classes and I need to focus on school. I know I'm not gonna stop being tired, but I don't care if I fall asleep in class, I will go. PROMISE TO MYSELF: NO MORE NAPS RIGHT BEFORE CLASS for the rest of the semester.

1 comment: