Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Don't love me... I'm Busy!!

Look I understand people would like to confess your true feelings. BLAH BLAH BLAH.... YADA YADA!!!! I get it. This week people keep trying to confess how they feel about me.  Why must you all do this to me at the same time. I do not have time for sleep or food or anything. When I'm taking breaks from school and work and homework I like to blog and hang with people and nap and pinterest. There is no confessing feelings to old lovers or talking about feelings involved in that lol. Please pick better times to confess your love. Half the time I forget to even respond when you choose busy times. 
Plus if you broke up with me and then you decide to confess your love you should probably wait till its in person. Then we might be able to talk about things lol.

 <====== Next person to say this to me in a not friend context if I'm busy will get the response: Hold that thought and tell me when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment