Monday, October 29, 2012

Flat Tires

So True <------- I love this quote. Yet it is very wrong in one way. I can go places on a flat tire. I have actually gone a lot of places with a flat tire and I didn't even know it :P. If you would like to know this story and don't already ask me about it.

I have so much homework to do, so I am going to keep this short. I have not had the best day, but I am fine with that. There is a lot of things I still need to figure out in life. I know the answers will come and I will end up where I am meant to be.

The more observing I do in class, the more I am looking forward to teaching. It will be one of the craziest and probably best things I do in my life. Yay for life lol. I hope everyone is finding their way and has a good day.

Remember if you are a flat tire..... you need to change it (or something like that lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment