Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PAY ATTENTION

It is the night before my exam and I decided to do some full out studying. I just realized I am skrewed. I NEED TO PAY ATTENTION MORE. I did not focus in class. I'm terrible at focusing on anything lately. I'm my break from studying, so I don't have much time. I'm gonna need a lot of luck and praying if I manage to pull off a good grade on this exam. RAWR!!!!

My other topic of discussion today will be about something. I don't know how to describe it so I'm not going to label it lol. There are times in life where you get really close to people and accept them for who they are. Then they do something completely out of character and you don't know how to react. Well I can accept what you did, but it makes me want to rethink who I thought you were. Anyone following me? I don't like rethinking who people are though. I just get confused by stuff like that lol. It's not my place to scold people for being dicks. I do feel you should take responsibility for what you did and try to make the situation better. Btw, that does not mean apologizing to me, because you didn't do anything to me. You should apologize to the person you did it to. If I'm acting weird around you, it's just because idk how to respond to you, nor do I care about your apologies. People bro lol. (Yes, my rant is relevant right now and you may know who it's about. Lol.)
Why is this funny
<====== DID YOU KNOW IT'S NOW HALLOWEEN!!!!! Now back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment