Sunday, October 21, 2012

Home?

I worked late today.... and when I got off I had a message from my amazing Mom (who I call Mummalu). She left me a voice mail and two texts. One text was saying how much she missed me and the other was of my dog. I miss them both very much. I realized I have not been home in forever. I had a text from my good friend who said how much she missed me, too.
Freckles
<<<<<<---------------------This is my baby Freckles. I love him.


I have been so busy up here I didn't have time to think about how much I actually miss home. I called my mom back when I got home and realized the only time I may be able to come home before I finish the semester is for Thanksgiving. Even when I go home for that it might only be over night.

Being away from home is something that everyone needs to get use to at some point, but I wish I had time to stay connected with everyone.

Anyway on a different note, I need to figure out what classes to take next semester and where I'm living for the summer. Plus I need to apply to be an RA next year. Here Comes the Boom is a good movie. I went to see it with Travis and the Kroger peoples.

I hope yall are having a great night/day/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment