Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Your Dumb"

Grandma <3      For starters I woke up feeling like crud this morning. I got ready to go to observation and class. Then I called in and went back to sleep. I feel better now.... But it was a sit home and do homework type of day. I actually didn't mind doing homework all day, because I didn't want to get up.

Tonight I have a lot to do..... which includes venturing over to the education building. Though I did homework all day I still have a lot more to do.

   I had a dream that involves me and a best friend talking about our Grandmas (which made me think of mine today). That's a whole rush of emotions that include most of my childhood. I know she is in a good place now though :).

   A had a twinky moment today..... I have a belt buckle that says YOUR DUMB. I was rushing to go get some stuff from the dollar store and I put it on upside down. My friend laughed at me for it lol. It was pretty funny I will admit.

  Off to my busy night and hopefully I wont start feeling sick again. Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. feel better :) and that was a little random i will admit lol

    ReplyDelete