Saturday, October 27, 2012

*Hiccup*

 My friend did manage to wake me up for pancakes this morning lol. They were yummy, then I went back to sleep. I worked all night, which was actually interesting today. A lot of funny stuff happened, some of which is to awesome to share on here :P. I hiccuped for about an hour and couldn't stop. That was pretty funny and
I laughed through like half of work. Costumes were funny too :P. 

I got some interesting texts today. I really hope some of the people texting me were drunk. If not then I don't know how I can even react to them..... 

.Door decorating tomorrow then work. It should be fun. I have so much homework to do right now though. Hopefully I can get it all done. 

<------- Why thank you for pointing out the we are all beautiful. You Mr. Tree are also beautiful. You look very tree like :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment